WELL SYSTEM BWSMS07 17G40P3-C EASY PUMP SYSTEMS 1 Phase 0.7HP 230V
Pearl Well Systems - EASY PUMP SYSTEMS
- Voltage: 230V
- Max Amp: 5.4A
- Starting Pressure: 32 psi
- Phase: 1
- Suction: 1"
- Discharge: 1"
Well Systems BWSMS07 17G40P3-C EASY PUMP SYSTEMS 1 Phase 0.7HP 230V
The BEST CONTROL electronic pump controller starts and stops the water pump according the user’s needs.
It replaces the traditional pressure system of tank, pressure switch and float switch, offering more advantages such as:
- Easy installations.
- Reduced dimensions.
- Constant flow.
- No maintenance required.
- No need to install pressure tanks.
- Pump protection against dry running, with automatic reset.
The BEST CONTROL electronic pump controller monitors the water pressure and flow rate that runs through it and protects the pump against dangerous working conditions like dry running. When a tap is opened, BEST CONTROL starts the pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow.
BEST CONTROL stops the pump when the demand is near zero.
BEST CONTROL is an electronic pump controller design for water pumps which pull water out of shallow wells, underground tanks, ponds or lakes to be used for:
- Residential boosting systems.
BEST CONTROL comes in two versions which only vary in their restart pressure calibrations:
- Starting Pressure: 32 psi
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- BEST CONTROL’s body is made of technopolymer.
- BEST CONTROL comes with built-in check valve.
- Pressure loss extremely low, for this reason it is possible to use BEST CONTROL electronic pump controller with capacity up to 40 gpm (See manual for pressure loss details).
- Spring/membrane water accumulator. A special membrane guarantees a high level of protection against overpressure. BEST CONTROL’s high capacity is essential to avoid frequent starts/stops of the pump in case of leaking in the pipeline.
- Circuit board: Easy to replace.
FEATURED MCS PEARL PUMP DESCRIPTION
- Extra safety against running dry, with the suction port above pump axis.
- Robust single-piece barrel casing.
- Compact single-piece lantern bracket and base.
- Low noise with the water-fi lled shroud around the stages.
- For water supply.
- For domestic use, for garden use and irrigation.
- Liquid temperature: 32 °F to 95 °F.
- Ambient temperature up to 104 °F.
- Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 116 psi.
- Continuous duty.
- Horizontal multi-stage close coupled pump.
- Single-piece barrel casing in chrome-nickel stainless steel, with front suction port above pumps axis and radial delivery at top.
- Stages in Noryl.
- Connections: threaded ports NPT.
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n ˜ 3450 rpm).
- Single-phase 230 V.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 44.
- Pump Casing: Cr-Ni steel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Casing Cover: Cr-Ni steel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Pump Shaft: Chrome Steel 1.4104 EN 10088 (AISI 430)
- Plug: Cr-Ni steel 1.4305 EN 10088 (AISI 303)
- Stage Casing: PPO-GF20 (Noryl)
- Impeller: PPO-GF20 (Noryl)
- Mechanical Seal: Carbon - Ceramic - NBR