Shipping and Delivery
Pump Stop Online, Inc
During the checkout process, you'll have the opportunity to choose from a variety of shipping options. The shipping rate and delivery time will vary based on the method you choose.
Expected Delivery Times
Parcel Shipping orders are shipped directly to your location (Unless otherwise instructed in writing). For items in inventory, orders received by noon ET on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays) are packed and shipped the same day.
Items ordered after noon ET will ship the following business day. All orders will be processed within 24 hours. W
We currently offer three different shipping options. Prices may vary according to selection.
- Ground Shipment: Your order is delivered to your shipping address one to three business days after processing.
- Second Day Air: Your order is delivered to your shipping address two business days after it has been processed. For orders placed during the weekend, allow one business day for processing and two business days for delivery.
- Next Day Air: Your order is delivered to your shipping address the next business day after it has been processed. For orders placed during the weekend, allow one business day for processing and one business day for delivery. Items ordered after noon ET will not ship until the following business day.
Note - Certain items may require additional time to ship. We'll notify you via email of any shipping delays.
Orders placed for in-stock items with expedited shipping ( 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air ) before 12:00 pm EST will be shipped the day the order is placed. Expedited orders placed after 12:00 pm EST will be shipped the following business day. General Shipping Information:
- Orders of items in inventory are shipped within two business day.
- All orders required adult signature.
- All merchandise listed is usually in stock in our warehouses.
- We only ship within the 48 adjacent United States
- Shipping tracking numbers are e-mailed automatically.
- Actual transit times may vary.
- Transit times shown are in business days.
- Buyers are responsible for all incoming or outgoing freight charges.
Payment of Internet Purchases
Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards issued in the USA.
The sale amount is Pre-Authorized by the credit card issuer at the time the order is placed.
PayPal: PayPalpayments are processed by PayPal through our web page at the time of Checkout.
Payment Special Orders
Bank Fund Wire Transfers: The order is shipped when the Transfer has been received by our Bank. An additional $ 35.00 Bank Fund Transfer fee must be added to all Bank Transfers.
Cashier’s Checks: Payable to Pump Stop Online, Inc. 135 Weston Rd, Suite 195, Weston, Florida, 33326
Personal or Business Checks: Issued by USA Bank, must include the telephone number and address on the face of the check.
Working / Holiday Schedule
Since most of our packages are shipped by UPS we follow their holiday schedule. Orders placed on holidays or weekends will be processed the next working day.
- Holidays that we observe:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day
All orders shipped to a Florida zip code are subject to a 7% sales tax. Florida tax law states that sales tax is also collected on the freight charges.
If you are a tax exempt Florida entity, you must email us a copy of your current Florida sales tax exemption card prior to your order shipping! Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy Refund and Return Policies
All items returned within 5 days will receive a refund less shipping and a 15% handling charge. E-mail email@example.com for your RGA # (Return Goods Authorization). Return all items to the address given in your RGA. Use a copy of the e-mail correspondence as your packing slip
All returned items must be in clean, new, unused condition, in their original packaging with all parts, pieces, accessories, manuals, warranty cards etc. Any pump or part that has been installed, had liquid run through it or had electric power applied to it is considered used and not eligible for credit.
Return shipping must be prepaid by the Buyer. Buyers are responsible for all incoming or outgoing freight charges. Some of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you return one of these products the allowed outbound shipping charge will be deducted from your return refund.
We will issue a credit to the credit card used for the original purchase. Place a new order for a replacement product if applicable.
Residential or Non-Commercial
- Residential delivery service may require an additional day of transit. The term "Residential" refers to various places including:
- Private residences
- Apartment complexes or Condominiums.
- Businesses located at a private residence, farm, or ranch.
- Business located inside Hotels and Resorts where access is limited to commercial vehicles.
Special Condition Deliveries
Charges Arrange to have your shipment sent to a commercial address who has a fork lift and a loading dock to avoid the following additional carrier imposed charges: $72.50 lift gate fee; $72.50 residential delivery fee; as much as $40.00 delivery notification calls and re-deliveries if no one is available to accept delivery OR if they have to come back because the "commercial" address was actually residential. Limited Access (LTD Access for short) refers to a location that is difficult for the truck driver to get to.
Due to the inconvenience of getting freight in and out of these types of locations, which slows down the driver on their overall route you will be charged a Limited Access freight fee from $50-$80.
The term "Limited Access" refers to various places including:
- carnivals and fairs
- churches, synagogues, mosques and temples
- construction sites
- individual/mini storage units
- police stations, fire stations, military base and military installations
- mine sites
- schools, colleges and universities
- commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public
- Where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
Note: Limited Access status does not apply for shipments from or to schools, colleges, or university bookstores with normal receiving hours and where an employee is readily available to assist with loading or unloading.
Residential Address Requirements
- Someone capable of unloading the shipment must be present to unload and inspect the delivery.
- Commercial address is defined by a presence of a loading dock.
- If an order is shipped to a residential address a $72.50 fee must be added to the order
- If a lift gate is required to unload shipment a $ 72.50 fee must be added to the order
- Re-deliveries will be billed at $40.00 per incident
- Any additional charges due to shipment refusal will be the customer’ responsibility.
Commercial Address Requirements
Merchandise that exceeds UPS’ weight and/or dimension limits or could be damaged in transit will be shipped as follows:
- Via Motor Freight (Commercial Truck Line)
- No residential deliveries are available.
- Shipped only to a business commercial address.
- Commercial deliveries are defined by the presence of a loading dock that does not require a truck tail gate.
- Someone capable of unloading a freight shipment must be present to unload and accept the delivery
- Customer must provide the following information in the Ship-to fields:
- First and last name of contact person
- Business Name, Street Address, City, State and Zip Code o Business telephone number
- Business hours
Orders that Require Freight Transport
- Orders over 150 lbs. are usually shipped via freight carrier. When a freight order is delivered, be sure to inspect your freight package using the guidelines below before accepting the delivery
- All freight shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise noted and may have special unloading requirements.
- There are certain items that are shipped via "truck freight" (common carrier or flat-bed, not UPS). The truck must be able to access the place of delivery
- Truck freight companies do NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. An additional "Lift Gate" fee will apply if the driver unloads the merchandise. Lift gate service simply means that the freight is lowered to the ground. It is the customer's responsibility to move the product after it has been lowered to the ground.
- The shipping carrier will call and schedule delivery, at which time; you may request a "Lift Gate" (provided the weight and dimensions of the product fits the criteria for lift gate service) and arrange payment with the carrier for that service.
- Please inspect all packages upon delivery. Any damages or shortages MUST be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. Notify the carrier and Pump Stop Online immediately and we will assist you as fully as we can. Please retain a signed copy of the bill of lading for your records.
Note: Lift Gate services are NOT included for 'Free Shipping' items.
Ship to Locations
Pumpstoponline.com ships to all United States addresses, including Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO, Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
In certain products we may support international orders, including Caribbean Islands, Central America, Colombia, Canada and Mexico.
Track your Order
You will receive a notification e-mail with your tracking number when your order has shipped.