Pump Stop Online, Inc
This Privacy Statement describes our current policy with regard to Personal Data collected by us from you directly and/or through the website to the extent that such Personal Data is protected by applicable data protection laws. The term “Personal Data” refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, job description, health or financial related data, birthday, e-mail address or mailing address, telephone number, payment details, purchasing history, etc.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
From time to time you may choose to buy products from us or receive additional information or services from us. In such cases we may request or obtain Personal Data from you. We may also ask for or collect demographic information to enable us to provide a personalized service to you. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored in our databases. We may process or store your Personal Data in our databases located in any country in which we do business.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not share, sell license, trade, rent or distribute your Personal Data with unrelated third parties, except in the following limited circumstances:
- In order to provide you with the information or products which you have requested, Personal Data may occasionally be transferred or shared with other companies within our group of companies or third party intermediaries who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your Personal Data in order to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf. As such, we may share information with third party intermediaries (e.g., United Parcel Service, Federal Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) for shipping and billing purposes only. Only the information necessary to provide these services will be shared with the third party intermediaries; these companies do not retain personal information or share it with other parties. The third party intermediaries are further prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We are the sole owner of the information collection on the website.
- We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal or governmental requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law. Where appropriate, before disclosing Personal Data to a third party, we will endeavor to contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect all Personal Data and to comply with applicable law.
We may, from time to time, contact you, in order to:
- Inform you of new products and services we will be providing;
- Provide you with updates on issues or matters we think will be of interest to you; or
- We may send you requested information on our products and services. if you do not wish to receive e-mails or communications from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list, please contact us at the following e-mail email@example.com.
DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTIONS
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your Personal Data, we will disclose to you the Personal Data we hold about you, for which we may make a charge up to the maximum as allowed by applicable law. We will also correct, amend or delete any Personal Data that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. To change or remove any Personal Data, please contact us through e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware, however, even if we update your Personal Data, or we remove such information, it may still be stored in other databases (including those kept for archival purposes) and may be used to compile aggregated or demographic information for third parties in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Requests to delete Personal Data are subject to any applicable legal document retention obligations imposed on us.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF JURISDICTION
If you are visiting this website from a jurisdiction other than the jurisdiction in which our servers are located, any exchange of information or Personal Data will result in the transfer of information across jurisdictions, sometimes involving international boundaries. By visiting this website and communicating electronically with us, you agree to the processing and transfer of your Personal Data as set out in this Privacy Statement, including its transfer across different jurisdictions and to subjecting yourself to applicable law in those jurisdictions in which the servers used for the transfer of such information are located.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION UPON SALE OF THE COMPANY OR TO AN AFFILIATED ENTITY
The Company may assign, sell, license or transfer any information you provide, including Personal Data, to a third party directly involved in an assignment, sale, joint venture or other transfer or disposition of some or all of the assets of the Company or also to one or more of its affiliated entities.
If you have a legitimate concern or question about this statement, your privacy, a potential privacy breach, or unauthorized activity on your account, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
This Privacy Statement is an integral part of our Terms & Conditions of Use and, as such is subject to the substantive laws of the State of Florida.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
HOW WE USE THE COOKIES
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINK TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.