PEARL 8‚Äù SUBMERSIBLE PUMP - 8PWS500G400-D5M6 STAINLESS STEELL AISI 304 - PUMP END ONLY FOR 40HP Stages 5
8" Submersible Pump END ONLY - Stainless Steel - 500GPM Series
- Power: 40.0 hp
- Stages: 5
- Motor: 6"
- Materials: Stainless Steel AISI 305
- Discharge: 5" Standard
The Pearl 8PWS submersible pumps are designed for heavy duty and high volume pumping application. Highly efficient hydraulic impeller and diffuser designs reduce energy requirements and provide long and dependable service life, even in difficult environment.
- Recommended range from 200 - 600 gpm.
- Heads up to 1340 ft.
- Municipal water supply and distribution
- Municipal water treatment
- Industrial-for irrigation, etc.
- Pressure boosting in high rise buildings, etc.
- Dewatering in mines
- Fountains, etc.
Clean water and any non -abrasive liquid compatible with the material components.
Max. ambient temperature (Liquid): 86çF (30çC)
- High pump efficiency means lower energy consumption and thus lower operating costs
- Designed and built to operate under difficult conditions
- High quality materials and high quality workmanship assure high quality pumps
- All metal parts are made of 304 stainless steel, except for the shaft, which are made of 431 stainless steel
- 431 stainless steel pump shaft assure strength with resistance to mechanical wear and corrosion
- High quality shaft bearings providing low friction and high wear resistance
- Heavy duty stainless steel discharge head with built-in check valve for long life and ease of installation
- A high strength stainless steel coupling facilitates a proper pump/motor alignment
- Mounting specifications are according to NEMA standards