Oasis Sub Solar Solution - PD Solar Solutions - NERA 06/04
Oasis Sub Solar Sytem - 4” Submersible Centrifugal Pump - NERA 06/04
- NERA 06/04 - 4” Submersible Helical Rotor Pump (1 One) Solar Pump -
- Solar Panels 325W (2 Two)
- DC Disconnect Security (1 One)
- SingleTop of Pole Racking (1 One)
- Miscellaneous (All Needed Bolts and Nuts) (1 One Pack)
PD SOLAR SOLUTIONS
Our solar group incorporates a skilled team of solar experts combined with water pump specialists, logistics and
knowledgeable sales support personnel to assists you in specifying the best system that is suitable for your project.
PD Solar’s ultimate goal is to provide various Plug-&-Play Systems that can be easily installed and commissioned. Still,
we also can provide many customization options to meet your specific application requirements.
PD Solar provides full design and engineering support to offer the best and optimal solution that meets your needs.
The complete system solutions includes float switch input with 25 ft cable, terminals and contacts.
Oasis Sub Solar Solution - PD Solar Solutions
OASIS SUB PACKAGE
PD Solar will design the most cost effective turnkey solar water pump stations that meets your needs. Depending on your geographic location, our design team specifies the optimal pump and solar PV modules combination to match your pumping requirements.
1. THE SOLAR PANEL
Our solar modules deliver superior power output in a variety of temperature and irradiance conditions, and the self-cleaning anti-reflective coated glass reduces soiling to help maximize power output. Performance is backed by the manufacture’s 25-year linear production warranty.
Qualifications & Certificates UL 1703, CEC
2. THE PUMPS
NERA SOLAR is the most compact and reliable solution for your solar pumping applications.
- 4” Submersible Centrifugal Pump
• Impellers and diffusers in stainless steel AISI 304.
• Built-in stainless steel AISI 304 check valve.
- 4” Submersible Helical Rotor Pump
• Highest hydraulic efficiency due to helical rotor impeller
• Hard chromed rotor. • High quality EPDM stator.
Other Pumps Features:
• Max. temperature of pumped liquid: 92 °F (35 °C).
• Min. speed of water flow on motor case: .2 m/s.
• Characteristics of pumped liquid: Clean, non-corrosive, non-explosive, free of particles and fibers, with a maximum sand content of 50 g/m3.
• Grade of protection: IP68.
• Used materials: Pump and motor body in AISI 304.
• Cable: Flat cable ACS-KTM-WRAS approved.
• Supply voltage: 70-190 VDC.
• Max. input power: 800 W.
Performance Information and Curves
NERA pumps are fed by DC voltage with wide margins of operating voltage (70-190 VDC). In the application with photovoltaic panels, the MPPT algorithm maximizes the electric power obtained from the panels thus the amount of water | extracted. Pump speed is adjusted in relation to solar irradiation. When solar irradiation increases, pump will run faster thus pumping more water. When solar irradiation decreases (clouds moving or different hours of the day) pump will reduce its frequency and so delivery but it continues pumping until solar irradiation reaches the minimum value necessary for working.