BEST CONTROL WELL SYSTEM BWSJS10 20G40P-C EASY PUMP SYSTEMS 1 Phase 1HP 230V
Pearl Best Control Well Systems - EASY PUMP SYSTEMS
- Max Amp: 7A
- Starting Pressure: 22 PSI
- Phase: 1
- Suction: 1"
- Discharge: 1"
Best Control Well Systems BWSJS10 20G40P-C EASY PUMP SYSTEMS 1 Phase 1HP 230V
HOW IT WORKS
The electronic pressure and flow controller starts and stops the water pump according to the user's needs.
It replaces the traditional expansion tank system, offering more advantages such as:
- Easy installation.
- Reduced dimensions.
- Overload protection.
- Constant flow.
- No maintenance required.
- No need to install pressure tanks.
- Working pressure monitoring.
- Pump protection against running dry, with automatic reset.
The electronic pressure and flow controller PRESFLO DELUXE monitors the pressure and flow rate that runs through it and protects the pump against dangerous working conditions such as running dry.
When a tap is opened PRESFLO DELUXE starts the water pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow and pressure even at low flow rates.
The PRESFLO DELUXE will stop the water pump when the flow rate demand is between 0.25 and 0.50 gpm.
Electronic equipment for the control and pump protection of water pumps used for:
- Residential boosting systems.
- Shallow Wells.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Body with built-in check valve.
- Solid technopolymer body, for drinking water usage.
- Pressure loss extremely low. For this reason it is possible to use PRESFLO DELUXE assembled to pumps with a capacity of up to 50 gpm.
- A special valve guarantees the pump continuous operation, even with a capacity near zero.
- PRESFLO DELUXE works in vertical and horizontal position. Inlet and outlet standard 1" thread (NPT).
- A spring membrane water accumulator guarantees the highest level of protection against water hammer effect. PRESFLO DELUXE's capacity is essential to avoid frequent starts/stops of the pump in case of leaks in the systems.
- Circuit board easy to replace, available in 115V and 230V.
FEATURED JSC PEARL PUMP DESCRIPTION
- An exclusive diffuser design with fl ow control device provides for compact construction, fast self-priming capability and low noise.
- Reliable with new design features the JSC is more robust and forgiving when temporary abnormal operating conditions may exist.
- The JSC is smaller than conventional pumps of a similar type, allowing for installation in restricted spaces and providing for easier retrofi t applications.
- Fast air evacuation reduces the risk of air-pockets developing at the mechanical seal preventing the danger of seal failure due to a lack of fl ushing and cooling.
- The new diffuser and fl ow control device guide the fl uid from the impeller into the central part of the pump casing, reducing turbulence and velocity, with effective use of the surrounding liquid in dampening the noise of fl ow.
- For drawing water out of a well.
- For lifting water containing air or other gases.
- For increasing water pressure from fl ooded suction applications.
- As pressure boosting pump for central water systems with low pressure (follow local specifi cations if increasing network pressure).
- For garden use.
- For clean liquids or slightly dirty surface water.
- For washing with a jet of water.
- Liquid temperature: 32 °F to 95 °F.
- Ambient temperature up to 104 °F.
- Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 116 psi.
- Continuous duty.
- Pump Casing: Cr-Ni steel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Casing Cover: Cr-Ni steel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Impeller: Brass CW510L (lead free public LAW 111-380)
- Wear Ring Impeller-Diffuser: Cr-Ni steel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Diffuser: PPO-GF20 (Noryl)
- Ejector: PPO-GF20 (Noryl)
- Shaft: Chrome Steel 1.4104 EN 10088 (AISI 304), Cr-Ni steel 1.4305 EN 10088 (AISI 303) for JSC(H) 15
- Mechanical Seal: Carbon - Ceramic - NBR