BEST CONTROL WELL SYSTEM BWSJC10 20G40P4-C EASY PUMP SYSTEMS 1 Phase 1HP 230V
Pearl Best Control Well Systems - EASY PUMP SYSTEMS
- Voltage: 230V
- Max Amp: 7A
- Starting Pressure: 42 psi
- Phase: 1
- Suction: 1"
- Discharge: 1"
Best Control Well Systems BWSJC10 20G40P4-C EASY PUMP SYSTEMS 1 Phase 1HP 230V
The BEST CONTROL electronic pump controller starts and stops the water pump according the user’s needs.
It replaces the traditional pressure system of tank, pressure switch and float switch, offering more advantages such as:
- Easy installations.
- Reduced dimensions.
- Constant flow.
- No maintenance required.
- No need to install pressure tanks.
- Pump protection against dry running, with automatic reset.
The BEST CONTROL electronic pump controller monitors the water pressure and flow rate that runs through it and protects the pump against dangerous working conditions like dry running.
When a tap is opened, BEST CONTROL starts the pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow.
BEST CONTROL stops the pump when the demand is near zero.
BEST CONTROL is an electronic pump controller design for water pumps which pull water out of shallow wells, underground tanks, ponds or lakes to be used for:
- Residential boosting systems.
BEST CONTROL comes in three versions which only vary in their restart pressure calibrations:
- 22 psi
- 32 psi
- 42 psi
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- BEST CONTROL’s body is made of technopolymer.
- BEST CONTROL comes with built-in check valve.
- Pressure loss extremely low, for this reason it is possible to use BEST CONTROL electronic pump controller with capacity up to 40 gpm (See manual for pressure loss details).
- Spring/membrane water accumulator. A special membrane guarantees a high level of protection against overpressure. BEST CONTROL’s high capacity is essential to avoid frequent starts/stops of the pump in case of leaking in the pipeline.
- Circuit board: Easy to replace.
FEATURED JCC PEARL PUMP DESCRIPTION
- An exclusive diffuser design with flow control device provides for compact construction, fast self-priming capability and low noise.
- Reliable with new design features the JCC is more robust and forgiving when temporary abnormal operating conditions may exist.
- The JCC is smaller than conventional pumps of a similar type, allowing for installation in restricted spaces and providing for easier retrofit applications.
- Fast air evacuation reduces the risk of air-pockets developing at the mechanical seal preventing the danger of seal failure due to a lack of flushing and cooling.
- The JCC are capable of lifting water from depths of 29 ft in less than 3 minutes, offers new possibilities on suction lift applications and provides better trouble free service on normal shallow-well suction lift duties, also with a long suction pipe above the water level.
- The new diffuser and flow control device guide the fluid from the impeller into the central part of the pump casing, reducing turbulence and velocity, with effective use of the surrounding liquid in dampening the noise of flow.
- For drawing water out of a well.
- For lifting water containing air or other gases.
- For increasing water pressure from flooded suction applications.
- As pressure boosting pump for central water systems with low pressure (follow local specifications if increasing network pressure).
- For garden use.
- For washing with a jet of water.
- Close-coupled self-priming shallow-well jet pump with built-in ejector.
- Connections: threaded ports NPT.
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n ˜ 3450 rpm).
- Three-phase 230/460 V.
- Single-phase 115/230 V, 115 V, 230 V.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 44.
- Liquid temperature: 32 °F to 95 °F.
- Ambient temperature up to 104 °F.
- Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 116 psi.
- Continuous duty.
- Pump Casing: Cast iron GJL 200 EN 1561
- Casing Cover: Cr-Ni steel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Impeller Brass: P-Cu Zn 40 Pb 2 UNI 5705
- Wear Ring Impeller-Diffuser: Cr-Ni steel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Diffuser: PPO-GF20 (Noryl)
- Ejector: PPO-GF20 (Noryl)
- Shaft: Chrome Steel 1.4104 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Mechanical Seal: Carbon - Ceramic - NBR